registration for [ATTENDEES]
Packages and Pricing
Full conference packages include exhibits, keynote session, conference sessions, labs, and all special events. Also included are conference proceedings online after the event.
|ARM DevCon||Early Bird
Before Sept 23
After Sept 23
|Full Conference (3-Day)
|1 Day Pass||$295||$395||$495|
|Exhibits and Analysts
Here it is, all under one roof! The ARM Developers' Conference is a unique showcase for ARM Partners across the development chain-from SoC, embedded, ESL and EDA solutions to MCUs and application processors; from hot new software applications to the latest tools, methodologies, and OS developments. Where else can you learn about the latest ARM processors, its roadmap and strategies, and how to integrate these into your next design? Attend this conference and gain in-depth knowledge and techniques and gain the broadest level of market differentiation for ARM technology-based solutions. The conference will provide:
INSIGHT & INFORMATION
* Keynotes from industry leaders and more than 120 classes, hands-on labs, extended session workshops, and panel discussions, enabling you to gain first-hand knowledge on optimizing the unique benefits of the ARM architecture.
* Panel discussions addressing methodologies and strategies to conquer today's top design challenges.
* ARM and several of its Partners will introduce new ARM technology-based offerings.
* Through ARM's extensive Connected Community, view and test proven solutions and services for a broad range of applications including: automotive, consumer entertainment, imaging, networking, security, storage and wireless.
* Half-day workshops addressing everything from writing efficient code to debugging and implementing advanced verification methodologies.
* More than 100 industry leaders demonstrating the latest technology breakthroughs. The exhibitions hall is comprised of companies and technical experts throughout the entire semiconductor design chain including providers of silicon, software, development tools, design tools and services, operating environments, training and support, and systems.
Meet face-to-face with top engineers, architects and decision makers-giving you access to some of the most influential people in the industry.
You don't want to miss out on this year's Keynote. Every year ARM Developers' Conference presents its attendees with the most influential and important industry players discussing the hottest topics.
The Keynote for 2008 will not disappoint.
Tuesday, October 7
Warren East, CEO, ARM
The Web Driven Society — Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
Kevin Meyer, Vice President, Chartered Semiconductor
Interdependence in an Era of Accelerating Technologies
Wednesday, October 8
Bill Miller, Director of FIRST Robotics Competition, FIRST
Innovation Is Dependent on Inspiring the Youth
ARM Product Roadmaps and Future Technologies