Twenty Five Years of Experience and Success
The RTC Group is the only event production company in the computer OEM marketplace to provide low-cost, high-quality, handshake level leads to industry leading vendors in every major regional market around the world. The nature of our shows puts vendors’ regional and national sales forces directly in front of serious prospects.
Our Real-Time & Embedded Computing Conference (RTECC) Formula
The RTC Group event formula consists of five elements, making them unique and distinguishing their value from any other marketing activities. Keep in mind, the key to our formula is simplicity.
Simplicity for the vendors, simplicity for the attendees.
- Sales Focus: Most industry events have a “three-prong” approach. They educate attendees through paid conferences, support the press with elaborate press gatherings, and support the sales efforts of participating vendors through elaborate booths. The RTC Group focuses exclusively on supporting the sales efforts of participating vendors. The marriage of diverse technologies and convenient location give attendees the most return on investment for their valuable time. The RTC Group events are designed to increase your sales potential and minimize your budget expenditure.
- Table-Top Format: All RTC Group events are in a table-top format. What does this mean in terms of value? Unlike large national shows where a small booth can cost you tens of thousands of dollars to purchase and execute, table-top booths do not bring with them the expense and headache. Exhibitors utilize exhibits that fit in a single case. This ease of execution keeps the sales person on their primary role, sales. The table-top format also allows companies, that may not be able to share the spotlight with huge corporate entities at international events, the opportunity to play on a level field. Value, time efficiency and equality make table-top events successful for all vendors.
- Regional Locations: Large industry events give you the glitz and glamour of large convention centers, marketing parties and huge booths. But they can’t support your regional sales representatives. The RTC Group takes our events, not only to the large technology centers, but to the secondary cities that provide accounts essential for profitability. They allow regional sales staff the opportunity to bring customers in and give demonstrations in a fashion not available through any other means. With a regional focus, The RTC Group events draw important engineers that won’t likely attend a large national event.
- Cooperative Promotion: The most difficult part of producing any event is promotion. But when the burden of promotion is shared by all the vendors you have the formula for success. The RTC Group utilizes its extensive database to create a “buzz” in the industry about upcoming events, but it is the promotion of vendors that really gets the job done. The RTC Group along with your own efforts, provides support with print and e-invitations for your customers. Who knows your customers better than you do?
- Single Day Events: The single day format allows attendees to condense their time into a short out-of-office experience. Managers want to see an exceptional return on investment on any out-of-office activity, and a day packed with technical conferences and meetings with vendors meets the bill. Also, single day events allow time around the event itself for sales calls and follow up by the vendor sales staff. Single day events create a high value in a compact timeframe giving everyone the best experience available.
The RTC Group also provides custom events and event services for our clients. We have provided custom event services for clients like:
- Wind River
- Mountain View Alliance (MVA)
These services can be requested as “ala carte” services or as a turn-key events, whatever meets the individual needs of our client. Because we understand the embedded computing industry, we understand how to develop events that attract buyers in the market.
Services we provide:
- Event Facility Logistics
- Direct Marketing Services
- List and List Broker Services
- Design and Web-Design Services
- Registration and On-Site Services
- Integrated Marketing Services for turn-key events
If you’re contemplating a hands-on seminar for 25 or a national event for 1000, The RTC Group has the in-house expertise and 20 years of experience to make your event a success.